Liberty (in Progress)
I was really hoping to have this done by today, but things have been really busy lately and while I brought some things to try to finish it up while on vacation, I really need my tools back home to finish it. I’ll also re-do the brass eagle now that I have a better idea of how it fits.
This is a TCSS hilt with custom etched brass eagle "shroud" painted to emulate the Statue of Liberty’s torch. The grip and crystal chamber are meant to be evocative of the US flag with the crystal as the star(s).
– TCSS MHS hilt
– Etched Brass
– Custom printed modular chassis printed on my home machine
– DIYino w/ FX-SaberOS (coming soon, this the next evolution of LightsaberOS)
– 10a 18650
– TCSS 28mm bass speaker
– TCSS/MHS style MSWS pixel blade adapter
– Pixel ProtoBlade w/ MSWS v2 blade adapter
– RGB ProtoBlade w/ RGB LED and integral heatsink
-Vanilla Lyte, Vanilla Dark, Vanilla Swirl: FX-SaberOS exclusive fonts by Darth PJs
-Flames of Liberty: FX-SaberOS font by me preview
Some progress shots: